Saturday, March 17, 2012

Leave It to a Man...

to compromise a perfectly planned day of.....   ....  crocheting. (what else?)



Generally, St. Patrick's Day is just like any other March day... Oh no, not today, Why?  Because I had a plan.. a schedule... people waiting...
The Hub decided that today needed to be a family trip day ... With such a rough start to the year and issues which have put undue stress on the entire family... and for him, a work schedule that had been mentally and physically draining; we needed the mental recharge!
Now, I won't say that he's a bigger kid than the 10 & 11 year old are...  but ..... he is!
So, a day which I had all set aside to finish up 2 patterns - will keep me up late into the evening to get them both off to associates for testing...

One, you've already seen.. the Froggy - which is about half the size of JellyBean will be sent off soon, and hopefully, if I did my job correctly; will be available later on this week for purchase.

and one which you .. don't know about...
a *NEW* Pillow Pal...
in keeping with this month's GREEN theme..
here is a shot from earlier this morning in good lighting so you can see his color - 


and a hazy photo taken at 9:35 this evening in not-so-good-lighting..


I need to fix a few of my notes on the Sea Turtle and then it will be off to my Turtle Enthusiast who will oversee his final stage, testing and approval. So when she says he's ready - he will also be made available for purchase.



but on a more positive note, I did manage to grab a hold of a little leprechaun magic today and received my "pot o' gold"

.... a brand new Michael Jackson shirt, to add to my collection  :)  yeah!!
Page Updated on: 22 October 2020


✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦

(¯`·._(_.·´¯`·._.»  Copyright Notice  «._.·´¯`·._)_.·´¯)

Should you wish to share this Information or FiberDoodlesbyK4TT Patterns, please share using an Official FiberDoodlesbyK4TT authorized page 
.
✦⋆✦  RAVERLY  ✦⋆✦  BLOG  ✦⋆✦  ETSY  ✦⋆✦

Permission has NOT be granted to any 3rd Party to re-print, re-post or translate any FiberDoodlesbyK4TT products.

By utilizing any product from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT, whether by clicking over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the FiberDoodlesbyK4TT End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) or qualification.
All patterns are sold in good faith. Every effort has been made to ensure that all instructions are accurate and complete. FiberDoodlesbyK4TT cannot, however, be responsible for human error or variations in individual work.


All patterns released from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT are protected under Federal copyright laws. Reproduction/distribution, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized. This includes, but is not limited to, any form of reproduction or distribution on or through the Internet, including posting, scanning, "Crochet-A-Longs" and/or eMail transmission. 

7 comments:

Connie said...

Awesome new patterns, I have a friend that likes sea turtles, (good job).
My hubby would take me for day trips after the passing of my Mom, last August. Just to spend some time gathering my thoughts, it's not been easy but life goes on.
Hope your feeling better amd continue your way to good health. As we do, mature, we find more health issues we never dreamed we would have.

Best to you,
Connie

Linda said...

A TURTLE!! You have come up with a TURTLE! I will be buying that one for sure! YAY!

Melissa Graham said...

I have the puppy and the giraffe now I need the turtle. I think I will make the puppy for my baby basket gift. Now if I just had that turtle for my daughters birthday. She is a turtle, frog and penguin lover. Thanks for sharing. I love the little guy at the top also! My Hubby and kids are all red heads.

Carol said...

AWESOME!!! My granddaughter loves turtles...

Barb said...

Long awaiting your frog. Yeah!!!! I LOVE OUR WORK and probably have most of your patterns. I totally understand the "big kid" interrupting plans to crochet! Ugg I have 16 puppets due Tuesday and 24 Dolls due to customers by April 3rd so I am in machine mode crocheting like crazy!! Thank you so much for the great work that you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erins Toy Store said...

Even cuter than I could have imagined! Wow!!!

:D
Erin

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited you're back! And turtles are my favorite...awesome :)

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!