Sunday, August 1, 2010

Another Year Older

Thank you so very much, from the bottom of my heart, for all the well wishes and "Happy Birthday" greetings I received last week!  I was truly overwhelmed!  (Especially since I thought I went to such great pains to HIDE the fact that another birthday was approaching... after all, when I was in my early 20's/late teens... I was NEVER gonna be 'THAT OLD').
Hee Hee..


All things considered... 
I guess, 40 isn't that bad.. 
I mean, sure I am older... and the gray hair and crow's feet are becoming ever more prominent...
I don't have the figure I had when I was 20 (oh how I wish for that back!! I still have a closet full of  "In your dreams" size 3 clothing that I am hopeful to wear again...)

But I've got wonderful children and .. well.. the Hub (although at times, I would love to trade him in for a sweet little kitten).. my Momma and my friends..



and of course - birthdays are always good for the sarcastic "wow you don't look a day over 45 comments" from my girl... 
or the "Mommy, how old are you now?  17?" (and yes, she is completely serious - as people don't get older than 25 .. ever!)
and the goodies...


and although the Hub caught holy Hell from the guys at work..
"You bought her a what?  Are you Nuts??  Guess you're gonna sleep in the dog house tonight..."  (the G version - hee hee)



it was what I had on my Christmas list for Santa this year...  (secretly, I think the Hub wants me back to a size 3, so all the Victoria Secret and Fredricks of Hollywood crap he's bought me over the years, won't continue to be stuffed in the back of the undies drawer..)
But mostly, I am most grateful for another year to share with my family and friends.. and of course another year to share my fiber family.

Thank you
Page Updated on: 22 October 2020


✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦

(¯`·._(_.·´¯`·._.»  Copyright Notice  «._.·´¯`·._)_.·´¯)

Should you wish to share this Information or FiberDoodlesbyK4TT Patterns, please share using an Official FiberDoodlesbyK4TT authorized page 
.
✦⋆✦  RAVERLY  ✦⋆✦  BLOG  ✦⋆✦  ETSY  ✦⋆✦

Permission has NOT be granted to any 3rd Party to re-print, re-post or translate any FiberDoodlesbyK4TT products.

By utilizing any product from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT, whether by clicking over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the FiberDoodlesbyK4TT End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) or qualification.
All patterns are sold in good faith. Every effort has been made to ensure that all instructions are accurate and complete. FiberDoodlesbyK4TT cannot, however, be responsible for human error or variations in individual work.


All patterns released from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT are protected under Federal copyright laws. Reproduction/distribution, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized. This includes, but is not limited to, any form of reproduction or distribution on or through the Internet, including posting, scanning, "Crochet-A-Longs" and/or eMail transmission.